Wednesday 24 October 2012

Storyboard Plan for "Redoubt"



I have begun planning my storyboard for Redoubt. It is a written law in the film industry to display your production company name at the start of the trailer, and I plan on following this rule to make my trailer look more professional  This will be the first frame showed in my trailer. The next frame will be the text shown below, giving some information about the location and the story behind the footage that is watched in the trailer.

The text implies that something bad is going to happen to the protagonists  who the audience are to assume are the students mentioned. This is very reminiscent of the style of the start of the trailer for The Blair Witch Project. A lot of the more recent horror films follow the found footage convention, such as the Paranormal Activity franchise, Grave Encounters, and The Bay.

No comments:

Post a Comment