Sunday 16 December 2012

Film Poster


The Hong Kong skyline Howard filmed
This is my finished film poster for Chasing the Dragon. The main colours I chose to use are purple and green because I feel it fits in with the Hong Kong skyline in the background and creates a sort of neon effect on the text. Howard did some filming in Hong Kong for his original project, but since he joined our group he used the footage for our project, seeing as the film is about a Chinese triad. He gave me permission to print screen a still of the skyline to use for my movie poster. I shopped Hao Zheng onto it and used the skyline as a background.
The original logo
The original unedited drawing.
For my logo I drew an outline of a dragon on a piece of A4, then uploaded it onto photoshop. I altered it slightly and coloured it, and then I added "CHASING THE DRAGON" over it. I then changed the colours to red and white but later changed it to black and changed the size.

No comments:

Post a Comment